University College of Arts admission process is purely on merit-based for all UG and PG courses, followed by counselling process conducted by the college. The admission process will be started after the release of omnibus merit list or cut-off percentages by following the reservation/roaster system which is prevailing in the college as per the Govt of Karnataka and other related statutory bodies. Students are required to apply for admission as per their choice of respective courses through an online portal.
- Online application for admission to any UG / PG course
- It is mandatory to upload the soft copy of the Applicant’s qualifying exam Marks card, aadhaar card, recent passport size photo, and Caste Certificate if applicable
- Applications are accepted online only.
- Fees for the application forms must be paid through the Payment Gateway (Online Payment) only
- The application fee for UG Programs is Rs. 100
- OMNIBUS merit list will be published in the website and in the campus
- Counseling dates will be announced as per the Programme structure
- Selected students as per Merit cum roaster are required to proceed for document verification
- Admission to BA/B.Com/BBM/BSW/BVA programs is purely based on merit.
- Provisional admission will be made to those candidates who fulfill all statutory requirements
- Fees should be paid on the day of admission at the State Bank of India, Tumkur University Branch.
Documents to be submitted
- Original marks cards of 10th and 12th Std./ PUC
- Original Transfer Certificate of 12th Std. / PUC
- Address proof : A copy of Adhar card
- Original Migration Certificate (Non – Karnataka students)
- Passport Size Photographs (5 Nos)
- Face Sheet of Bank passbook for DBT Scholarship
- Valid Caste Certificate for SC, ST, & CAT – I, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B